Frequently Asked Questions about VERANEANTE LIFE:
- Yes. Fresh towels are provided inside the rooms upon check-in.
Do we change towels daily?
- Using towels and bed sheets more than once during a multiple night stay saves hundreds of kilos of detergent and thousands of litres of water each year. We are committed to doing our share to protect the environment. If you would like your towels replaced, please leave your used towel on the floor. Towels left hanging on the rack tell us that you wish to reuse them.
Is breakfast included?
- Yes. All rates come with plated breakfasts. You can choose from a list of our breakfast menu.
What is the best mode of payment?
- Cash. We highly encourage cash payment.
Is card payment accepted?
- Yes, but we discourage it because we have a transaction fee of 4%.
- Check in is 2 PM. Check out is 12 NN.
Do you allow early check in & check out?
- We strictly implement the standard check in and check out time.
- We don’t allow early check in/out hostel, we advise that you book for 2 nights instead.
- The earliest we can provide a check in is around 12noon or when the room is ready.
Is there parking space at Veraneante?
- Yes, parking is provided for our guests on a first come first served basis.
Is WiFi free?
- Yes, it is free for all guests. We have a specific log-in and password which you can get from the receptionist.
Where can I use the WiFi?
- Wifi is provided in our reception and restaurant area up to our poolside area. Please DO NOT expect fast Wifi speed and connectivity. We live in a small far-away town. Our place is best if you want to slow-down and relax.
Do you have WiFi in the rooms?
- No, but once you’re connected from the WiFi areas and you stay connected on your way to the room then there’s a good chance you can still use the WiFi once you reach the room.
Do you provide toiletries?
- Yes, we provide free shampoo, soap, toothpaste and toilet tissue roll in the room. If you need more, you can always ask one from any of the staff.
Are pets allowed?
- Yes, but NOT in the rooms. They are free to roam around the resort but they are not allowed inside the rooms. They must be well-behaved as not to disturb other guests.
- Yes. We have a laundry service. It is Php 60 per kilo since it is hand-washed and air-dried. If you need a rush service, you may find other laundry store with machine-washed services near Alona.
- Yes. We have an on-call massage therapist. Kindly reserve your services at least one hour before your desired time. Reservation is until 8 PM only.
- Children are only allowed if they are with an adult supervision. Children 7 years old and below are free of charge if they share with parent’s bed but with no free breakfast.
How much do you charge for extended hours?
- We charge a per-hour rate based on your room rate. Maximum extension is 2 hours.
- More than 2 hours, we charge a half-day rate.
Where’s the nearest ATM machine?
- The nearest ATM Machine is in Alona Beach, or just a 10- to 15-minute tricycle ride from Veraneante.
Do you do foreign exchange?
- Yes. Rates depend on the market value.